Welcome to Arthritis Center of North Georgia
We are a rheumatology practice of dedicated, experienced physicians who believe in working with our patients to maintain and improve their health. Our physicians believe in providing health care services to our patients in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We also believe in educating our patients as we work with them to achieve the best physical state possible.
COVID-19 Virus Update
We are OPEN
Please take the following into consideration:
- Stay home if you are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Stay home if you have traveled to a known high-risk country (see link below)
- Leave guests at home, if possible.
- After checking in with the Front Desk, you can wait in your car and we’ll call or text you when the physician is ready to see you.
We are taking the following measures:
- We have increased our facility hygiene procedures (examples: sanitizing waiting room chairs, exam rooms, door handles, etc.)
- We’ve reduced number of chairs in the waiting room
- Increased distance between chairs in both our waiting room and infusion
We encourage patients to keep their scheduled appointments and maintain treatment schedule, unless instructed otherwise by your physician. We will continue to update you regularly.
Established patients please call for an appointment or request an appointment on the patient portal. Click here to access the portal.
We are accepting new patients by physician referral only. Have your doctor’s office call us today! Click here for New Patient Packet.
We accept most public and private insurance plans. Contact your insurance to find out if we are participating on your plan.